Home >> About Us >> History
FSNB (FSNB) has a 70 year tradition of distinguished banking service to both the military and civilian communities.
In 1942, the Fort Sill command asked City National Bank of Lawton to establish a check cashing facility on the Army post of Fort Sill, home of the U.S. Field Artillery School. Four years later, J. R. “Dolph” Montgomery had the vision to establish a full service bank to meet the special banking needs of Fort Sill’s military personnel. Through hard work and determination Mr. Montgomery founded FSNB on April 19, 1946 and forged a legacy as a leader in military banking and customer service.
Mr. Montgomery’s legacy now continues into the third generation of military bankers. The bank is now guided by the innovative leadership of his daughter Zelda Davis, Vice Chairman of the Board and his grandson
John Davis, Chairman of the board.
The bank now an estimated 800 employees, each dedicated to insuring every customer, regardless of position or rank, receives immediate and outstanding service.
Over the past 70 years FSNB has continued to add branches and service centers in such diverse places as Oklahoma, Texas, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Delaware, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.