Home >> Services >> Wiring Information
Incoming Wires - Customers $5 .00
Outgoing Wires - Customers $20.00
Incoming Wires - Non Customers $25.00
Outgoing Wires - Non Customers $25.00
Domestic Wires: Please allow 1 to 3 business days for wire to reach the destination.
International Wires: Notice to Customers: FSNB will no longer be offering outgoing international wires after October 25, 2013. Please contact our wire department at 1-800-749-4583 x2373 for possible alternatives for transferring money internationally after this date. This change will not affect any domestic wires. We apologize for any inconvenience they may cause.
Wiring instructions to wire funds to FSNB account:
- Fort Sill National Bank
- Routing Number 103112675
- Your Name and Account Number
- Cut-off time for outgoing wires is 3:00 p.m. CST
- Cut-off time for Incoming wires is 4:30 p.m. CST
Wire transfers going to someone who is not on your FSNB account:
- Request the wire transfer at an FSNB branch
- Login to FSNB Online Banking>Transactions>Wire Transfer then complete, submit and approve the Wire Form.
- At our discretion, FSNB may request that a notarized signature be included with a fax request. The fax request should contain the following information
- Your name and FSNB account number or Social Security number
- Amount you would like to wire
- Name on receiving bank account
- Account number at receiving bank
- Name of receiving bank
- City and State of receiving bank
- Receiving bank's nine digit routing/ABA number
- Your contact phone number
- Wires Department fax number is (580) 355-0641
All wire requests are subject to a callback from the Wires Department. Therefore, a valid contact phone number is required for all wire transactions.
For further information, please contact the Wires Department at:
1-800-749-4583 ext. 2373