1. How do I login to the new Online Banking?
- Enter your Login ID and click the "I am a First Time User" checkbox, then "Login".
- Retrieve and enter the Secure Access Code and click "Continue".
- Review your online profile page and click “Continue”.
- Enter a new password twice for confirmation and click "Continue" to
access your Online Banking.
2. Will I need to download my FSNB mobile app again?
No, the app will not need to be reinstalled. However, it will require a software update in order to change to the new version. You will receive an automatic notification when the update is ready to be completed.
3. How do I download my transaction history to Quicken/Quickbooks?
You can export your account data directly from the Account History page for use with applications such as: Microsoft® Excel, CSV format, Quicken®, & QuickBooks®. What is Quicken?
4. What information will I need to login to the new online banking?
You will only need your current Login ID and access to either the email address or phone that we currently have on record for you.
5. Once I enter my password and click Login, the website is asking to select a method to receive a One-Time Access Code. Is this the same as my Private Access Code?
No, your Private Access Code is used to access 24-hour Telephone Banking and for authentication purposes when contacting FSNB personnel. The One-Time Access Code is a numeric code that will be used to verify your identity for online banking. Each One-Time Access Code can be used only once.
6. I am attempting to log in, but the email address and phone number being displayed for my One-Time Access code are not valid anymore. How do I finish logging in?
If you do not have access to the displayed delivery channels, please contact us at (800) 749-4583 and press 2192 to speak to an online banking specialist.
7. I chose to receive my One-Time Access code at my email address, but I have not received it.
Several email providers may send the email containing the One-Time Access code to your Spam or Junk folder. We recommend reviewing the contents of this first. There may also be a delay in receiving the email if there are many emails being sent simultaneously. Please allow up to 10 minutes for the email to be delivered before contacting Customer Service.
8. I’ve been able to successfully login but not all the accounts I had on the previous Online Banking are displaying. What should I do?
Not all account associations may have migrated over during the change of the online banking system. If you are affected, please contact us at (800) 749-4583. An online banking specialist will review your online banking profile and add those missing accounts.
9. I am not a current online banking customer. How do I enroll?
We are proud to offer immediate online enrollment for new online banking users. To enroll, you will need to verify the following information: last name, account number, social security number, date of birth, and unique PVT Access Code. If you cannot provide this information, you will not be able to enroll online and will need to visit your local branch. To visit the enrollment page, please click the Enroll link.
10. I am trying to enroll online, but the system keeps rejecting my application.
You may already be enrolled in online banking, in which case the enrollment request will be declined. In the event of a declined enrollment, please contact us at (800) 749-4583 and press 2192 to speak to an online banking specialist.